Thursday, December 6, 2007

goonies never say die!

okay, fine. i stand corrected. "specially" is indeed a word. just don't use it anywhere near my blog. 
chris, i completely and totally know EXACTLY what you are talking about regarding the "the dancing princesses" movie that is part of "faerie tale theatre" tv series hosted by shelly duvall between 1982 and 1987. wow. that brought back a flood of memories. here are a few more t.v. shows and movies that i remember from my childhood:

1. hugga bunch
2. here comes santa claus (a french christmas movie involving a child eating ogre who terrified me)
3. return to oz
4. pinwheel (so much better than sesame street)
5. little house on the prairie (faking sick from school and watching episodes of this show was the best)
6. of course, the goonies.
hmmm...what else? 
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot about mia the bee and babes in toyland!!!

marie antoinette said...

maya annoyed me. and i never saw babes in toyland. oh how about the noozles??? about the weird talking koala bears and their little girl owner who i always thought was ugly.

Chrissy said...

todays special.

Chrissy said...

Marie, I love 30 rock... Tina Fey reminds me of yOU!

renee said...

kids incorporated...K-I-D-S!
I used to have a crush on one of the boys.

what about growing pains, rainbow bright, elf, full house, family ties, cosby show, three's company....god, what happened to the good old family tv shows?!

renee said...

omg, hello you forgot about ANNIE! My favorite!!! I bought it again a few yrs ago and I still love that red head.

Anonymous said...

benji. was benji a movie? or annies dog? hmmmm....he had his own movie, right?

mishy

marie antoinette said...

michelle, you are one confused biatch.