Tuesday, December 11, 2007

cousins & the best of friends

renee and i have spent the past two days together and i've had so much fun. i've always appreciated the fact that i come from such a warm and loving family. renee, you've been through so much, yet you continue to be loving, selfless and kind. 
we've come a long way since you used to beat me up when we were younger (although i can't remember it..i must've blocked such traumatic memories). i wanted to be just as cool as you. you loved n.k.o.t.b. and cyndi lauper, so naturally so did i. you got a perm..i begged but never got one. (thank god) i LOVED your hand-me-downs. your pink tracker was the coolest car on the road..i mean, who has a pink car? (aside from that weird pepto bismol colored ford taurus station wagon i always see around farmington hills)
renee, stay strong. love you. 
always.


9 comments:

renee said...

AWWW!!!! I love it and you, mar mar! And the tables are turned now...b/c now I want to wear the clothes that you have, want the jewelry you have, love the music you listen too, and the list goes on and on....

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are so special. BTW, Michelle if you read this I tried to comment on your blog and it doesn't allow anonymous. Can you fix it. I wanna make mean comments (J/K).

--Cousin Farah

marie antoinette said...

i think cousin farah needs to have a blog of her own so we can post mean comments on hers!

Candice P.J. said...

Fantastic post...

Oh, the days of NKOTB... why can't life be simple like it was back then?

Anonymous said...

Reta's gonna be so jelous when she reads this!

Chrissy said...

Soon you guys will be wanting to wear my clothes. whatever the funk that means. Ok Farah you can have a blog too, but after that, thats it!! I cant keep up damnit!

Anonymous said...

aww, i love you guys. and i want everything marie has too, shes cool!!!

Mishy said...

i felt the same way about renee when i was little. i even loved jordan knight the most of all the NKOTBers cause she did. WHY? she was so mean to me! i was her and noor's slave! renee, do you love me so much now cause you feel bad?! or is it real?

Farah- I fixed it, so please feel free to be mean! =)

Chrissy said...

I used to want to be like cliff, until he locked me out of his room for 5 years. then i hated him. I dont even believe you guys are such close friends, why dont you prove it by taking a trip to Jacksonville. Just to prove it