Thursday, September 11, 2008

let's have a party in the shower!

i never thought that i would completely bypass the women's clothing department of stores and go straight to the home decor! i just love shopping for my apartment! thankfully, i didn't have to buy everything. my mom gave me a lot of extras that we had in the house. i went to anthropologie today and bought a rug for the bathroom..i wanted SO MUCH MORE!!! i love the way they display their merchandise. it makes me want to have a funky dinner party asap! what i REALLY want from there is this shower curtain which is completely unreasonable at a whopping $118! my mom said she'd make it with me. i think i'm going to make my own version. 
my place is starting to look like a real live apartment. my couch was delivered yesterday and all my ikea bookcases and shelves are put together thanks to alex's muscles. 
i'll keep you updated! 

No comments: