Tuesday, September 16, 2008

decorate your life!

hey people,
so i've been pretty busy putting my apartment together. i think i've been to every home goods in town several times. it's all coming together and i am loving it! yesterday i laid on my couch and read..the birds outside were congregating in the trees..my window was open so i heard them having a mad discussion. it was awesome. i dozed off thinking, "i have the most comfortable couch ever...zzzz." 
so, as you may infer, i'm getting used to this idea of living alone. at first it was a little freaky. my heart pounded at every flush of another person's toilet or sound of another person's voice in the hallway. now, i am drowning everything out with the thought of having dinner parties and game nights in my own living room. :)
here are some inspiring interiors i was just perusing on apartmenttherapy.com:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when are you gonna have a little get together? Very exciting! I felt the same way about the toilet flushing, hearing your neighbors thing.

Cousin Farah

Mishy said...

i felt the same way too...oh wait, i still feel that way and i dont even live alone :)