Monday, September 1, 2008

i'm a big kid now.

much has been going on and that is why i have neglected tea & toast...apologies to my "fans." ha! 
well, i just signed on an apartment lease yesterday. finally, at 28, i am a big girl. my parents are not too pleased. how dare i, an american woman who is nearing 30, carve out my own path in life? i guess we will just never understand some parts of each other. i shouldn't really direct that to my mother, though. she is just genuinely sad..i don't know why she thinks i will be falling into a deep abyss and so she will never see me again. anyway..
i've been leafing through home magazines like domino, martha stewart living and oprah home (which has some gorgeous features of homes around the country.) i'm getting ideas for what i want to do w/ my 750 sq. feet of space. but, i love so many things, it's going to be a challenge to simplify! i will be sure to post pictures of what i decide to do w/ the apartment and as soon as it's all finished, i will be entertaining! woo hoo!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats! cant wait to come over! xoxo

Candice P.J. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot WAIT to see what wonderful ways you are going to decorate your new place - I just love your taste!

ps sorry I haven't posted in so long - life is CRAZY busy for me right now - be assured that I AM reading EVERY post you write! I'm here, even if you can't hear (read) me!