Sunday, September 7, 2008

an expensive day

hey guys. like my new couch? i love it! i spent saturday furniture shopping at value city and ikea...it was kinda tiring but definitely fun to imagine my apartment coming together. i'm currently looking for the perfect kitchen table. i was looking for a vintage diner table, but i haven't found anything yet. 
can't wait to have people over!

***UPDATE: due to a surprising amount of people who have commented to me regarding this picture, i must clarify that this photo was NOT taken at my apartment. this is the display at value city furniture. my apartment is pretty empty right now and the couch will be delivered on wednesday morning! thank you, my friends.

1 comment:

Candice P. Harrington said...

LOVE IT! Now all you need is to make some fun throw pillows you can beat people up with!