Monday, September 29, 2008

fo toe heavee


my kitchen:
some of my artwork next to my key hooks:
my favorite part...where i cook!
don't mind the mess...just washed dishes.
my cookbook collection guards my chopping boards
a faux cukoo clock and a painting by me
i love my spice rack!
and i LOVE my sugar bowl which is really
a creamer...and my sparkly frog sugar spoon!
who says you can't use wicker indoors?
especially teal wicker? :)

2 prints i love: an ed fraga (artist from detroit)
and a reprint of an 1893 french chocolate poster.
my bathroom. 2 drawings by me.
pretty girly.
i loved this plate that i bought for $1
and decided to use it in the bathroom!
toys in a candy jar and sweet perfumes
a blob pooping over the pooper
an overpriced bathroom rug i had to have
from anthropologie.
okay so i'm in my apartment for the third night. tonight will be my first night sleeping alone! i think i'll be fine...but i feel really lonely right now. i know it'll pass. but it's just too quiet here. and i keep thinking how weird it is that i'm just in a building living in my own space w/ people doing the same thing in their own units. it just seems a little weird to me...i know it doesn't SOUND weird, but i guess you'd have to be in my head to understand what i'm thinking right now. 
i just took some quick pics of the rest of the apartment, excluding my bedroom since it's a mess of boxes and it's basically just housing a bed, nightstand and a desk.


1 comment:

renee said...

OMG!!!!! the apt looks awesome!!! i cant wait to come over! i can't believe i haven't been there yet! bad cousin!