Wednesday, April 16, 2008

vegan jelly donut cupcakes

i made these last night for adam (renee's husband) since he just celebrated his birthday. i know some people sneer at the sight or sound of the "v" word, but trust me guys, these are scrumptious. and vegan just means is that it's lacking any animal products or byproducts, not that it's made with cardboard. i got this recipe out of my new favorite cookbook "veganomicon" which alex slyly bought me since he knows i'll try all the recipes out on him!

5 comments:

renee said...

all i have to say is YUMMY!!! those really tasted like cider mill dounuts...really they did chris!

Candice P.J. said...

looks yums to me - mail me one! ha ha

Anonymous said...

how amazing are all of your pictures? very.

Anonymous said...

Haha Nicely directed Renee... Although I think the idea of Veganism is complete bullshit, my affinity for eating anything and everything at least once, allows me to get passed all that and eat me a donut.

-cg

marie antoinette said...

chris, please don't succumb to ignorance, especially on my blog. thanks.