Monday, April 21, 2008

are you a betty or a veronica?

archie and friends played a big part in my preteen years. i was obsessed w/ procuring as many copies of archie comics as i could. i fantasized about being one of the gang and even had a crush on archie! what was wrong w/ me?? he's not even real. anyway, i never understood why archie could never choose between betty and veronica. i liked betty so much more. she was far more thoughtful and i thought she was prettier. (even though her and veronica pretty much have the same face, just different color hair.) veronica was always so mean and bossy, i just didn't get why archie went out with her so often. 
so are you a betty? or a veronica?

10 comments:

Mishy said...

you're so weird

RRN said...

that was so cool.

din-din said...

i know who's a veronica....

Anonymous said...

haha, din-din! you're funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm Jughead. That's funny cuz I just scored some Archie mags from 1977.

Anonymous said...

that was me btw

-chrissy

Matthew said...

I like Betty when I want a nice girl, veronica is probably way more fun!

marie antoinette said...

yeah, reggie was always such an ass. moose was too stupid..i liked archie and dilton. jughead was a little too apathetic for my taste. mr. weatherbee..he was hot.

renee said...

are you okay marie??! crush on archie?

marie antoinette said...

yes, as i told chris, i have crushes on imaginary characters and people i'll never meet: archie andrews, richie cunningham (kinda the same person really), adrien brody and of course, mr. dicaprio.