Monday, February 11, 2008

for foof

sorry, i don't have a better picture of this. for those of you who haven't seen this, it's 2 pieces of wood board attached together w/ a frame i built. the picture in the corner is of myself but turned into a negative and i painted over it. again, not the best picture, but if you want a better, closer look at it, go to my portfolio website: www.mariegabrielonline.com. i must warn you, i have not updated it in quite some time, so many of the pieces are old. enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! my favorite! I'm going to buy this in an auction one day, haha!

renee said...

marie..i LOVE this!! why haven't i seen that yet?! it's awesome!

din-din said...

i love this painting. one of my faves. renee...you need to see it in person. its even better

Reta said...

it's really pretty marie. I've never seen it!

Jennifer said...

you are so artistic marie---- im so jealous