Wednesday, May 21, 2008

how is dale gone and not lisa??

i'm sure you all know about my obsession w/ toys. i added a new one to my collection. a plushy ninja. my ninja is the "anti-ninja" because he's orange. there was a little booklet w/ a picture of each of the ninjas in the "ninja town" series of plushy toys and each one had a little story to go along w/ it. business ninja and ninja consultants are a couple of my favorites. (p.s. you can visit the new location of lift in royal oak on fourth street between main and washington. lift used to be a shoe store that sold a few toys but now they don't sell any shoes and they only sell toys.)

here's something i'm playing around with. this image may seem familiar because i used it in another photo transfer piece. this piece represents my love/hate relationship w/ cigarettes. (lately i hate them.)

No comments: