Wednesday, May 21, 2008

for honorary cousin candice p.j.

the characters of my blog:
michelle-my sister
chris/chrissy-my brother
renee-my cousin
adam-renee's husband
cousin farah-renee's cousin (who is quite hilarious)
cliff-renee's brother
janan-cliff's fiance (and my coworker..we work at the same salon. she does hair and i do eyebrows/makeup.)
foof/farrah-my brother's girlfriend and a longtime friend..the cutest thing ever.
reta-my best friend of almost twenty years (oh my god!)..we are referred to as butt buddies. 
dina-reta's sister and also my friend of almost twenty years. (me, michelle and chris first met reta and dina when they came over w/ their parents and we had a bbq. we instantly became friends. we were all little dorks, but reta and dina were extra dorky cuz they were wearing the same nerdy outfit cuz their mom liked to dress them as twins. hahahahahaa.)
alex-my love interest of the last five years.

i hope i'm not forgetting anyone. if i did..i'm sorry, i really do love you but i'm forgetful.
does that clear things up, cuz? :)

4 comments:

Candice P. Harrington said...

That was incredible helpful... I'm going to have to print it out and use it as a guide for reading your blog! I had no idea that michelle was your sister, that chris was chrissy and that foof WASN'T a cousin!

Thanks, lady!

marie antoinette said...

hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha you guys are funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like we're the cast in the comedy, "tea and toast" (or horror movie).

--Cousin Farah