Wednesday, October 29, 2008

finally...

i finally got all the boxes out of my room and put everything in its place w/ the help of a new dresser michelle and i found at ikea! it's super cute and has roomy drawers and the best part? it was $199! i heart ikea.
as some of you may know, i have an addiction to jewelry. and i believe that tucking jewelry away is like hiding your best pieces of art! i decided to display all my jewelry on top of my dresser. what do u think? 




also, to dress up my dresser a little more and make it my own unique piece, i bought drawer pulls from anthropologie and replaced the plain ones w/ them. anthropologie does a great job w/ their furniture/home accents. they look like little treasures. here they are:

6 comments:

din-din said...

lookin good! how do u leave all that jewelry out with the cats??? my cats would have taken the earrings and hid them in derricks shoes, taken the necklaces and put them under the bed in their "secret" toy chest, and eaten the rest!!!

marie antoinette said...

hahahaha...my cats are well behaved. and the dresser is pretty high!

Anonymous said...

aw, i love it.

Anonymous said...

nice. I could see that on apartment therapy!

--cousin Farah

Chrissy said...

dina sounds like you are having above average issues w your cats.

din-din said...

yes i am. Im still trying to deal with leonard stealing loose wads of cash out of my purse. I cant imagine leaving jewelry out especially since gold is at such a great price to sell right now.