Monday, October 20, 2008

bad blogger!

i apologize for putting you on the back burner, oh blog of mine. it has been a busy time in my life..it seems i am in constant transition. settling into my apartment has taken a lot of my time and energy. also, i've had a few get togethers and although i love throwing them, parties are a lot of work! i've never been one to just order a pizza and pass around some beers...i love to try out new recipes and use all my pretty dishes! 
here's a shot of the spread i put out at my first little soiree: 
i intend on having regular game nights, gatherings, whatever..i love it. i love having my own place with my own stuff and i know where everything is because i put it there! i also love the fact that i can walk to several bars and restaurants to meet friends or walk to the bagel shop in the morning to get coffee and a cream cheese bagel and i love that i am in the center of everything. it takes me 20 minutes to drive anywhere...east side, west side, blah blah blah. 
it's nice to be back...i will not neglect you for so long in the future. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pic! i love your get togethers, they're super fun and your food is DEEElicious! are those letters on those 3 cupcakes? if so, what does it say? love u!

marie antoinette said...

haha..funny you caught that. yes, they are letters. there's one "B" and two "A's"...i had a party for a group of friends and it was Andrea and Brian's birthdays and Amy was moving away. hence, the letters on the cupcakes. :)