Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i know...


...i have been a slacking blogger. i am not going to only blame it on being busy because everyone could have the same excuse. here are some pictures to hold you over until my next post, seattle 2008.
the scene outside my bedroom window from my parent's house last new years eve.

lucy sunbathing on my apartment floor.

silliness on halloween.

me trying to fold my tongue more than once. it eventually worked.

my friend don's dog, milo. he likes posing for pictures.


4 comments:

Mishy said...

that pic from nye is so pretty! what was alex for halloween? milo is so cute. i miss lucy, i wish she didn't give me allergies!!!!!

marie antoinette said...

alex was too cool to dress up. for the picture he was pretending he was a terrorist because of the scarf he was wearing.

Anonymous said...

i remember that pic from last year =) that was a fun and cold night!

renee said...

these are the best pics! so fun!